Souvenirs + spring

potential...

Can you feel it?
2011... new year... brings SO much potential doesn't it?? the "to-do" list is growing and I DON'T CARE! I keep adding onto it... and already know I won't be doing it all, but man do I love feeling the potential of this new year...
Lots of the snow has melted, so it kind of 'looks like spring', and with my nesting instincts kicking into overdrive almost all of the areas of our home are being reworked...
and the sale! OH MAN the sale!!! Have I got some exciting news to share with you...
soon
for now... enjoy the potential and just know that it doesn't mean you have to change yourself and become skinnier or faster at posting (lol) but rather it means to enliven yourself within who you already are...

xo!!

love, and more:

potential... + spring