Souvenirs + life

master bedroom inspiration...

given to me the other day (THANK YOU THANK YOU KAREN!)
is this AWESOME glass chandelier with crystals to hang over our bed (near the foot but not at the end)

Bedding?
I have chosen a Rachel Ashwell new linen line of duvet cover in oatmeal... (thanks Lu)

a writing desk is essential in our master bedroom... a place I can take refuge and write letters and novels looking out to the countryside...
i have chosen to "attempt" my first ever faux paint job onto a piece of furniture I already have, styled after this great desk by Tracy Porter:

a possibility of adding mirrors over the end tables, which will be painted such as these as well


image from googling "shabby chic bedroom" (please forgive me for not jotting down the correct link!)

some sort of canopy...

the great Bella Note

image taken from Cottage Style magazineright now I'm redecorating my oldest daughter's bedroom to an equestrian style room, for her birthday, but as soon as I'm done, master bedroom here I come!
*some of you have emailed me regarding my pregnancy... and I hope I have gotten back to you all... if not, or if you are curious... the baby and I are doing fine... and he or she is due the ending of Feb/beginning of March*
thank you for your concern and prayers... you're the best!
WOOHOO! I just found out from Jenny, from City Cottage, I just won her pillow!!!! from her recent giveaway! HOW AWESOME! I have never won anything in my whole life, and this pillow, all plush, handmade and downfilled is going to be PERFECT in my bedroom... I can't wait!
I have followed Jenny's blog ever since my friend Maria from Dreamy Whites told me about her...

so thank you both Maria and Jenny for this pillow... I'm super excited...

xo+blessings,



bedroom, dream, furniture, Giveaway, inspiration, and more:

master bedroom inspiration... + life