Souvenirs + life

he doesn't know the dog doesn't talk...

When baby Daniel sees our dog Bella, she doesn't know that Bella won't talk back to him
this struck me (as does every single thing I encounter in my life) and it really made me think
He was sitting on my lap, tummy down on my chubby thighs (yes, I did say MY chubby thighs) and was talking to the dog... cooing away... inflections here and there
trying to get her attention!
she was looking at him, which he giggles at, and their communication was complete
he doesn't know the dog doesn't talk
it doesn't matter to him
Baby Daniel accepts the dog the way she is... non talking and all

random picture of what I did Saturday morning... came up with 2 new yummy cupcakes!! = lemon cupcake with fresh blueberry butter cream frosting = chocolate and lavender cupcake with blueberry butter cream frosting
both will be available at the farm this October with the blueberries the family picked so graciously for me and for you... as well as the lavender from my garden... organically grown
The Homesteading Series here at NA.DA.FARM will be up and running soon! Jason and I can't wait to share some more NA.DA.FARM with you

baking, Cake, chocolate, cupcakes, family, farm, Garden, in the kitchen, lavender, and more:

he doesn't know the dog doesn't talk... + life