Souvenirs + vintage

meet me in the woods...

within the rhythm of this hectic life, a walk in the woods for me is always a magical place...

divinely beautiful, rugged with rocks, soft and flowing like the water... foreshadowing life's enlightenment with it's dappled shade as my soul walks off the beaten path...

the branches are reaching for enlightenment... just as I am...

there is a whole world we have never seen come to light when we embrace our time outdoors...

chocolate cake, champagne, vintage crochet and pom poms... fun by itself, but enjoyed more with friends

"meet me in the woods"
all photography by Traci Thorson

here's some of the shots I want to share with you...

  • appliqued banners
  • vintage pom pom garland
  • crocheted afghans
  • beautiful champagne flutes
  • funky paper straws
  • dessert plates from Germany and England
  • vintage pyrex
  • hand cross-stitched napkins
a new produc line available only at the Farm Barn Sale in 3 days!

there are so many more pictures!! I'll share all of that with you guys later...

xo + woodland blessings,

beautiful, Cake, farm, fun, life, meet me in the woods, photo, time, and more:

meet me in the woods... + vintage