Souvenirs + photo

horses... concrete and a goose

thought I was going to write about how ranunculas are one of my favorite flowers...

however... the girl's and their horses are capturing my complete attention this morning

I'm also researching herb gardens planted on or in concrete and am very intrigued by this idea... because as you know we have the old barn foundation...

my oldest daughter took this above photo of Gilberta, and I haven't ever looked at it from this angle
I have been wanting to plant in the cracks or do something with this foundation ever since the fire, but there are so many other important things to do here, it would be frivolity to do it now... but... that would be such a good use of the heat from the concrete... so we will see...
By the way... Gilberta is laying so many eggs, I might even put a few out for sale at the barn sale! Isn't she so pretty??
xo+ blessings,

Garden, idea, and more:

horses... concrete and a goose + photo