Souvenirs + time

Jeanne Oliver at the Farm...

I followed Jeanne's blog for awhile... and thought her art and perspective on life co-existed and were portrayed beautifully on her blog
we started talking through the e-mails once and awhile
I sent her a link to a farm just West of mine... (I am always looking for a replacement farm with an old barn)... and lo and behold it was her Dad's listing!!
No idea she grew up nearly 20 minutes from Farm until that day
We were able to meet last summer... our daughters are pen pals... our sons are pen pals too...

and I'm so blessed to call her my friend
she really is that special... always listening... never needing anything... so very caring... when my son had a severe accident this past summer, Jeanne and her son were more caring than even most of our family members
sending books and prayers, calling to see how he was doing... (it really meant so much to my son and I... she is truly a genuine person!!) and THAT is the reason her art and items she creates are so special... because she is a true artist... letting her life and self be expressed through her art 

her original art work
I'm just so amazed she wants to be a part of my sale here... but she is!
SHE'S COMING HERE TO THE FARM EVENT!!

She's debuting her NEW product line in my barn... I can. not. wait.
Her and I are totally doing karaoke that night... laughing... dancing... laughing at ourselves... she cracks me up
Jeanne will also be TEACHING a class on mixed media art in our summer house, the second day of the Farm Event... May 21st
What a great vacation with your girlfriends!!!! Come to the Event... shop... drink champagne at the Boho-Ball... meet other bloggers... get inspired... eat... laugh... (swim at the hotel pool!)... and take Jeanne's Mixed Media Art Class!!
Seats will be limited for this... and details will be given out soon

and I really hope she understands how special I think she is and how I can't wait to see her again
in the meantime...

let's SHOP for her items HERE and read more about her life HERE

xo+blessings,

art, Barn Sale, beautiful, boho style, family, farm, Farm Events, house, idea, Jeanne Oliver, life, May 2011, nada farm sale, shop, summer, and more:

Jeanne Oliver at the Farm... + time