Souvenirs + idea

cinnamon roll practice...

practicing for the upcoming May Barn Sale, my family is thoroughly enjoying these extra large salad plate size cinnamon rolls... smothered with a powdered sugar glaze... oh my hips!

I am always amazed when working with dough... the yeast just blows my mind... so fun to work with

one takes up a whole salad plate!!

the inside, even though enormous in size, were perfectly flaky... a must!!!

as you can see... our family of eight... all of us... and some of us eager participants liked them twice! imagine?! not I..no... no... this girly figure is perfectly womanly enough thank you very much
(but one was like 2 regular so what the heck)

seriously cannot believe it's Friday already! this morning I am securing all the dealers for the sale... they are all picking out which space they'd like, and reserving them... it's quite chaotic I must say for about 3 hours...
there is so much to share with all of you lately... and I'd like to do that next week...

if you are new to reading my blog, hello! and if you are a "seasoned" reader, thank you... all of everyone's feedback with my questionnaire about content was so fantastic... and I took it all to heart, prayed on it, and am now acting upon all of the ideas/thoughts/pondering...

art, bakery, baking, Barn Sale, family, fun, and more:

cinnamon roll practice... + idea