Souvenirs + love

A Place to Stay...

This week, my husband and I met the manager of the Holiday Inn Express...
why?
For you! Since we had such a bad experience this past October with the local (so-called) B&B, and so many of you are coming from out of town and need a place to sleep when visiting the farm for the May Event, well, let's just say:
"you won't be disappointed"

the rug I wanted to bring home... isn't that the coolest? All Boho/Celtic like (can you tell I'm into Boho right now??)
using furniture for the entry... love it!

The LOUNGE...

The Breakfast Bar (Complimentary for all guests)

it comes with a DELICIOUS coffee bar... yum...

He treated us to breakfast (so sweet)...
what's hubby eating? Biscuits and Gravy, ham steak, coffee, and oh-so-yummy Cinnamon Rolls (really: eat the Cinnamon Rolls)

a little lounging myself... the hotel was quite large... and being that I am 'large too' (hey: I have only 6 weeks left!)... a little putting the feet up action was just right...

workout facility...

CHECK IT OUT!:

All brand new... everything... bed linens... pillows... carpet... lighting... tvs... wifi...
and 10 minutes to the farm
what more could you want or need?
So, here's the deal: they cut the rate from $120 all the way down to $97.75 for the Farm Event
For either a room with 2-Double Beds...

The Executive Sweet: 1-King size bed and one full-size sofa/bed, with two tvs... (this suite is $114.99)

Or last option? a room with one King size bed:

they even have your choice of pillows... love it!

and just in case you like watching tv, here's what it looks like...

no big whip to me, but it looks nice... and you get a desk, a little loungy area, micro and fridge in each room
I'm super huge on the cleanliness thing, and usually bring my own sheets and pillow when traveling, but I can honestly say, I wouldn't here...
and getting this tour... THANK YOU DEAN... was a total seller on my part... and my husband
(especially the new pool... and cinnamon rolls... lol)
To book your reservations, call: 815-562-9994 and MAKE SURE YOU MENTION you are coming to the Farm Event (in order for you to get your discount!!)
Dates: May 20th and May 21st... more on the Event Coming Soon...

Have a great Friday,
xo+blessings,

art, boho style, farm, furniture, and more:

A Place to Stay... + love