Souvenirs + time

thanks...

bare foot and pregnant wearing a babushka
if a rosary is in her basket (and if she looked like she just swallowed a basketball) then that sums me up right now...
always one foot forward, one grounded, and always looking back when i should be watching where i am going
(are those clams in her basket? i hate clams if so... let's pretend it's Hungarian peppers okay?)
your personal e-mails about my last post, on 'trust' were shocking in a good way
why? because when I write here, it's from my soul
-who i am -
i'm not thinking of pleasing you, the reader, but just writing like a journal
some of you inspire me however, and that is amazing since it's over the computer
and when you, the reader, acknowledge my sentiments, and actually read what i write, and leave me comments, or send me an email about how it changed your life, or made you feel, or think, well, it truly warms my heart and my soul... deeply
thank you... have a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday ~with or without turkey~ (just in case i don't "see" you here on the farm again this week)

amazing, art, farm, ground, life, and more:

thanks... + time