Souvenirs + time

more inspiration...

i am cleaning out the house, rearranging furniture, helping a friend with her computer 'stuff', hosting a young man's get together and creating a simple pot of chili today

the sun rose beautiful, all your prayers are so welcomed for my dad

he's doing so much better...

thank you so so much

i was listening to someone speak about our connection with each other... how when Christ said 'love they neighbor' what did he mean besides smiling at them, helping them out when they need it, donating to a good cause, helping in a disaster... it went deeper than that

isn't it beautiful how when Christ was preaching he rarely 'said it like it is' but rather made us think... a deeper sense of neighbor for example

this speaker was explaining how our souls are connected to one another because of Him, and because of this, we have the ability to embrace them even after they pass from this world...

so last night, i laid in bed, read some soulful inspirations, closed my eyes and imagined something i have never imagined...

that God is here with me, my Dad, and all that I see... but it's like having it completely dark, and when someone turned on a strong light you'd see God... that the veil was lifted from this life... that heaven is not up in the clouds, but rather, all around us... we just aren't able to see it because our souls are not completely to Him...

well, mine isn't

i unfortunately hold myself back from completeness into 'that realm of heaven'... i love my kids, my husband, my farm, my life, and all these material possessions...

slowly, He is making me realize this and I am able to embrace this life in joys and sorrows while at the same time (trying to be) completely His

when the sun comes up so strong and brilliant and the day is filled with so much, i am completely thankful i can still help others and enjoy this life... and learn more each day or night about who i am... who He made me

peace + soulful blessings,

beautiful, farm, furniture, house, inspiration, life, love, peace, sun, and more:

more inspiration... + time