Souvenirs + vintage

vintage tea...

never before have I given a whole area to a dealer "in the shop" at the event...
but this time I did
to Jennifer Rizzo... this has been her third sale here... and her most successful!! She had the space with the vintage tea cups hanging from branches... that created this whimsical perspective on vintage tea...
her new line is a reflection of vintage iron stone... patinae silver trays... funky coffee mugs...
she had this throw for sale that was a crocheted afghan with hand crocheted flowers bunched and adorned everywhere (sold right away)

actually, most of what she had for sale sold... she had THE COOLEST funky orange tufted couch (with sold right away)... like an antrho catalog it was... she had hats, fingerless gloves, these super cute tea towels with pom pom fringe and hand embellished prints of birds...
let's just say she's a busy girl trying to re-stock her shop right now...
she has some new items listed and will be doing so all week and I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on a hat and some jewelry...
if you know Jen, you know her funky vintage side and creative soul and how they come together on this new line... oh! she has a giveaway... I almost forgot!! Go here to enter...
thank you to you all who have taken the time out to email me about your experiences here on the farm at the sale... I have had such a good time this week reading them... it means so much to me!!!
peace + blessings,

creative, farm, fun, Giveaway, love, peace, shop, time, and more:

vintage tea... + vintage