Souvenirs + time

a passenger...

yes indeed... put my hands up from the wheel a bit ago, and I have been enjoying the ride in the passenger's seat...

sometimes that just needs to be done

letting the Lord drive... letting Him take the wheel and showing me the way... I seem to doze off from time to time, but He never sleeps, but there is one day of the week that He reminded me that He takes a rest... so who am I to argue?!

since I looked completely exhausted and worn out from the bumpy road lately, He was more than willing to sacrifice some of His time for me

He's dropped me off at a friends' house... which was so nice and "cozy", and He knew I would be taken good care of there while He went to fuel back up for the long road ahead

He also has been allowing me to use His camper and take a bunch of others with us

He's so awesome... the best friend I could ever have/need/want

He rarely says anything to me, but lets me whine talk about my life

He really is rather quiet with me... but I know He has a lot going on... He is in love with every single person on this planet

what astounds me the most, is that while looking out the window and enjoying the ride, I notice so much more... I'm relaxed... I can focus... i see more of what He sees

house, life, love, and more:

a passenger... + time