Souvenirs + life

potting shed envy...

this is Jen's potting bench outside in her garden...

It's so perfect nestled amongst the hostas with it's brick path...

actually, after seeing all her hostas, I now have 'hosta envy' too
I so hope that Jen gives you a guided tour of her urban farming... she has packed so much on her property... let's just say "the girl needs a farm"
her energy is mind boggling
I have met a few women like this in my life (I sound 90 right now) and that always inspired me to improve upon this:

the bushes need trimming, the barespots need some alyssum seeds and I need to make sure I split up the iris, and plant some more here and there...

I'm shutting down the rest of the day
too much on my mind
seriously

xo+blessings,

farm, Garden, and more:

potting shed envy... + life