Souvenirs + time

all i can think of...

is how to simplify

how to give more to my family in the garden and less from the store and even farmer's market

how to make a wood fired pizza oven and start cooking by fire more

how to congeal my thoughts into something substantial for you...

how to simplify

being happy with who I am = simplifying
staying home and making do = simplifying
not being swayed by what the world find to be valuable = simplifying
not worrying about the future = simplifying
eating out of my garden = simplifying

many people who I talk to about simplifying their lives start with something organic, like eating or supporting local farmer's markets

truthfully, the only way we, as individuals, can live simply is an individual decision... find out what is clouding your mind...

is it from the television? the computer? the shopping at "big box" stores??

Television is a waste of time for us... kids included

when looking out the window the other day, I noticed my oldest son walking around the grounds... alone...

not discontent or melancholy, but rather, just walking... he is a big thinker
(I have no idea where he gets that...)

so I asked him what he'd like to do this week, now that we are done with studies... a bike ride... camping... bowling...

I was all ears and rather eager to grab my keys and his water bottle and take him wherever he wanted to go...

'Mama... that all sounds like fun... but I like it here... (insert brother's name here) and I are planning on making a movie today in the woods... '

okay I thought... he'll change his mind... now that I planted this seed of inspiration and fun thoughts, he'll want me to take him later

nope

not one word

all i can think of is how to simplify

my thoughts

my life

me

xo+simple blessings,

art, family, farm, fun, Garden, ground, happy, idea, inspiration, life, market, shop, and more:

all i can think of... + time