Souvenirs + time

7 Days to a better Me... Day 5...

SLOTH & ENVY

Those two go together considering when I neglect my prayer life, or time in solitude, I start to envy others
This is a constant struggle for me
With 6 children (which entails feeding, clothing, and cleaning up after them daily), homeschooling, hosting big farm events, and just the other daily chores of being a wife and mother, finding time for daily respite is nothing short of a miracle in itself
but somehow, miracles happen
because I do find the time each day to spend praying and meditating writing and thinking but not nearly as much as I would like to, to keep enhancing my beliefs and spirituality

one thing I always keep in mind, is this: never spend more time on the computer than in prayer never spend more time contemplating what to wear than intimate time with God always understand that if I can't make the time, if I'm just too tired, God will understand
At times, I envy those who only have 2 children, in school, and can create their art, write, shop, attend lectures or classes, but then I remember that slows down (sloth) my spirit
besides, I wouldn't want to have any other life than my own
God gave it to me... the present

xo+blessings,

FOR SOME EASTER INSPIRATION from my farmhouse kitchen:
~ BASKETS
~ CONFECTIONS
~ BUNNY BREADS (my favorite and the kids too!)

art, farm, house, inspiration, kitchen, life, shop, and more:

7 Days to a better Me... Day 5... + time