Souvenirs + time

party at Jenn's...

It's party time over at the Rizzo house... and you are MORE than welcome to join the party!
It's all about FRESH
SPRING
NEW!! (go HERE to join the party!)
As I totally forgot about the party... (I have lots of excuses)... I will try to link up later
let me just say, that I am totally over the VIGNETTE thing...
do you know what I am talking about?? eggs under cloches...

nesting our goose eggs (from Gilberta herself) under the cloches...

c'mon... it's so "dry"... (I don't say boring, because only boring people say boring)
I PRAY that the baby comes soon... the stork needs a GPS I swear...

More on the whole 'vignette' thing tomorrow... how NOT to decorate while decorating...
this should be interesting
xo+blessings,

art, decorating, house, spring, and more:

party at Jenn's... + time