Souvenirs + inspiration

sacred heart journals...

Writing for me, and for many of you, is a daily occurrence... and I think it's so fantastic what blogs have done for inner personal growth and documentation of feelings, ideas, inspiration, etc.
and I think most of you would agree with me

that's what inspired me to created these hand stitched fabric covered Sacred Heart Journals (they are filled with lined paper)

each one unique
each one made by hand, by me, here on the farm...

whatever you feel and think from your heart is sacred
something to cherish

thanks for the inspiration everyone... YOU inspired me to stitch these
~to make it even more special, I am only having them available at the May event/barn sale~
xo+blessings,

art, fabric, farm, idea, and more:

sacred heart journals... + inspiration