Souvenirs + time

i really want to know...

if any of you have read the previous post, you have read about deciding what God is telling you to do

sometimes I can get pretty rapped up in my daily duties as a wife and mother, and things are going smoothly, that I don't need to ask for help... or maybe... maybe a bit stubborn also to never ask for it

so... this leads me to open up this blog, for once, which I have never done (at least to my recollection)

i really want to know what you, my reader, want from me

I can hear the Lord calling me, but I don't know about you, but last time I asked for anything, I never do hear a voice

i wish

so, i need your voice...

please see my sidebar and answer the quick question by choosing one answer, or, leave me a comment below

a thank you in advance...
xo+blessings,

and more:

i really want to know... + time