Souvenirs + kitchen

Cupcakes & Cocktails...

I recently had some girl friends over... I encourage them to bring a friend... and I'm so glad some of them did... it's so nice to meet new people...

the night of Cupcakes & Cocktails was so nice...

I got to showcase some new recipes for some cupcakes I want to sell in October here at the event...
= lemon and lavendar with a white chocolate/buttercream frosting
= apple pie cupcake with buttercream frosting
= gluten free chocolate cupcake with whipped cream mint frosting (the total favorite with the ladies)
= carrot cupcake with classic cream cheese frosting
= my classic (favorite) chocolate cupcake with white buttercream frosting (the other favorite)

i made these simple flags and inserted them into the cupcakes to let the ladies know what was what

I rearranged the rooms (more on this new look later this week) which was so fun to decorate for the get together

the table Jason made is perfect in the corner of the room for a buffet...

and of course... the cocktail...

when I have the 'hub' in the kitchen, I put my large cutting board on top of my stove, and use it for extra counter space... it works out great...
here's the cocktail I made up (yumoramma... but after 4 o'clock only:) -for one drink — 2 oz. gin 2 T. na.da.farm pure prairie honey 4 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice 4 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
-put all together in your cocktail shaker and shake it up good... serve over ice-

A hit with old and new friends alike!
I would like to thank Midwest Living Magazine for such a nice article on me and the event/barn sale my husband and I do twice a year... thank you!! (there was a 'typo'... we are 80 miles WEST of Chicago, not East:)

The article is in the Out and About Section...


there really was no need for my picture!! 
for more information on the upcoming events, you can follow our homestead website: na.da.farm
What to expect this October here? -ART on the Farm is back again... so very excited about the diversity we are presenting to you — BARN SALE... theme this October?? Prairie Holiday Jason and I are presenting a new area to the event... I'm working hard in the kitchen to offer my very best cupcakes and baked items for sale...
enjoy the day!
xo+blessings,

art, Barn Sale, Cake, farm, Farm Events, fun, honey, and more:

Cupcakes & Cocktails... + kitchen