Souvenirs + time

master bedroom makeover (ideas)...

Working within a small space, our master bedroom is just that: small (or cozy depending on how I feel that day)
Here's my question (which I don't ask for very often): "Is it okay to put a sleigh bed in front of the window?"
this is what my bedroom looks like now...

We enjoy our views of the barns and prairie through our master bedroom window on one side, and on the other side is a view of the ancient oak tree — another great view -

so we have tucked our bed in a sort of alcove... which is okay, but I'm up for some change, and moving furniture is #1 on my list to do, unless I think of some other way to decorate that "alcove"
it is where I do a lot of reading and writing... so it needs to be soothing... serene... relaxing (input other relaxing words here)

I know I'm probably nuts to do this project now (with the holidays here and all) but the funny thing is, this is the time I go out shopping at retail stores the most!! I RARELY go shopping... so why not use some birthday money and do it right?
right
i thought so

My inspiration is coming from two LOVELY ladies that I adore here on the net, and am very happy to call them my friends as well...
Lulu (from Dusty Lu)
and
Jo (from Secret Garden Cottage)

I'll be posting some Q&A with both Lulu and Jo in the upcoming week, so stay tuned for the progress!!
xo+blessings,

bedroom, fun, furniture, Garden, happy, idea, inspiration, love, money, shop, and more:

master bedroom makeover (ideas)... + time