Souvenirs + love

indeed a white wednesday...

It's snowing here!!
yeah!

yesterday was my birthday, and I awoke to my oldest son making pancakes, decorations my two daughters put up the night before... and the day only got better

my husband gave me a kiss goodbye for work, and when he returned, family came over to enjoy dinner at the farm... and lots of laughter...

my 9year old son crafted this wreath for me!! i love it!

and then came my 11 yr. old daughter's gift... a work of art...

all the details she put into it, all on her own, were so incredible... a treasure...

when my husband returned home from his long day, he blessed me with a strong hug and a tender kiss, and the most beautiful bouquet of white roses...

there was one pink one he said "for you are my one true love"

yup
i lost it... i let the moment go and let me totally feel his love

where did my 9yr. old get this wreath idea? for Thanksgiving, I made a paper wreath for my sister-in-law as a hostess gift, and she hung it in her kitchen:

I hope she liked it!
This post is part of White Wednesday, and for more white inspiration, go here.
~a very merry december to you all!~
xo+blessings,

art, beautiful, Cake, family, farm, idea, inspiration, kitchen, and more:

indeed a white wednesday... + love