Souvenirs + weekend

and even more...

decorating that is... or I should really say: rearranging
lace is so amazing to me... hand done lace that is, not mass-produced items I love the thought of a woman sitting and creating her signature piece..and this is one of my favorites
I don't care if lace is in or out: it's in here at farm

can you believe we got snow?? this picture is so much better looking now with snow!!!!
so if you remember my post a few days ago, you remember the bird cages hanging? well, that's exactly what I did!! with a very unique piece of art by Dore, from Burlap Luxe she has some amazing pieces of art — and I especially like the stages she has created puppets, marionettes, finger plays, paper plays... I love it all thank you again Dore

I don't care if things don't match this is a bowl from my late grandmother and a shepherdess picture of a girl that reminds me of my young daughter... surround yourself with things you like!! forget about trying to fit in...

pears = organic & safe decorating:)

absolutely now the best place in the house — we were all here in this room last night decorating the tree, eating a treat or two and enjoying chai tea (the kids' favorite)

Christie Carter, from Carter's Cottage, generously gave me a hostess gift of some Annie Sloan paint, in a creamy white, and I am so tempted to paint this cabinet...

Christie has a very generous giveaway going on right now with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and accessories!! go here to enter! giveaway ends December 31st!!!

and from "some" of us here on the farm...
have a jollyFULL day!

sale ends this next week in the shop!! order this weekend for you to get your package by Christmas!!!!
thank you again to all of you who love Jason's spoons... they have gone to a chef, a mother of six, and gift wrapped for people all over the country... btw... we just added a few more yesterday!! here's the link to the shop: http://ndafarmlife.org/

peace + blessings,

amazing, art, farm, Giveaway, house, life, love, peace, shop, and more:

and even more... + weekend