Souvenirs + time

trust...

we spend our lives building up a sanctuary for ourselves... this is a place where i feel comfortable...

sometimes intruders come inside this sanctuary who shouldn't be there, or i should say, i don't want there
letting go of the gates, i must force myself to push them wide open and accept their company
all over me
and i am tired
leaving the doors open so wide, more than one unexpected "guest" blows in like a gust of wind

to what do i hold onto
what do i do
and i am tired
until i no longer look inside my sanctuary, but look outside of it

leaving the place where i call my home... my sanctuary... who i am...
takes not courage... not fear... not love... but trust

fear is useless
but trust is everything

i have so much to hold on tight to, if only i let go of my home, my sanctuary

there is so much trust in me... for me... for my gusts of wind

i try so it doesn't dissapear from me

to let it go... let all the past go... think not of the future... trust

the new season ahead of us is harmonizing within my soul to do this...

trust

love, and more:

trust... + time