Souvenirs + time

both feet...

it's a new journey... everything seems to not fit in right... and instead of fighting it, I'm submitting myself to His will

feeling the solid structure firmly beneath my feet give me the confidence to continue on this journey

and try as I might, I can't fit into anyone else's shoes... though sometimes I would love to, or I thought I would love to...

my feet get me where I need to be, but my heart beats fast at this pace...

the more I try to slow down the more things seems to speed up! it's just because most everything and everyone around me is faster than me... i've never been a fast runner... I analyze and contemplate everything... I have to slow down...

maybe... maybe... others will catch on and see that around me... and enjoy the journey too

peace + blessings,

art, love, peace, and more:

both feet... + time