Souvenirs + weekend

"getting it"

Leaving yourself open and free to feel in the moment... that is what will cause your self to grow
I'm not saying abandon your morals and beliefs... on the contrary... you need those to keep yourself standing upright and better society and those around you

I'm talking about being in the moment
not judging others
seeing the beauty around you
it will change your life!!
This past weekend's sale/event confirmed that with not only me but my kids and my husband
Not everyone who came here is the same religion
Not everyone who shopped here had the same income
Not everyone who came here had the same background
But everyone who did come here chose to take the time to come here and be a part of the farm, for just a few hours up to a few days!!

If you are reading this, and the last post, and saying to your computer screen under your breathe (or even out loud to others or yourself) "Pah! What the heck is she talking about?? It was just a sale! buying stuff!!"
Well you are free to think what you want, but you aren't letting yourself "get it"
Why don't you get it?? Because you aren't listening to me and the other women and men who came here and feel the same why I do...
When you surround yourself with other people that are positive thinkers... who want to be a part of something good and happy... when you are outdoors looking at all the creativity and inspiration... watching people meet for the first time... being able to meet and tell people how much you read their blogs... now THAT is inspiring and is humbling to say the least to see that happen on our little ol' farm
If you have a blog, and in that blog you write about your life... your feelings... then you know what I mean
Blogging has really made a connection between people who wouldn't normally be able to connect... and considering I am the way I am, I attest what I have experienced ONLY by the grace of God.
("oh man... now anne marie is bringing God into this... oh brother")
Oh Brother is right!! There is no way I could experience what I am going through right now without the God's intervention... and I thank Him daily for allowing Jason and I to be able to have this opportunity and ability to share that with others...

xo+positive farm blessings,

art, beauty, farm, ground, happy, inspiration, life, shop, time, and more:

"getting it" + weekend