Souvenirs + weekend

survival kit...

boys' birthdays can be difficult... actually... children's birthdays can be...
we are celebrating our second son's birthday this weekend
and last night, I put together this:

it's a 'SURVIVAL KIT' for boys
it contains: * a pair of binoculars * caribeeners * a camouflage handkerchief I made out of scrap camo-fabric * a compass

I added a few little drawstring bags, and added sewn-in pockets on one of the inside walls of the bag...

He's always going into the prairie with one of his older brother's bag, or a handkerchief tied into a bundle... or to the creek with his fishing pole and a snack in his pocket
he loves to sew himself, and I so I hope he likes his gift!
have a great rest of your weekend (I'm buying the stork a GPS when he arrives)
xo+blessings,

fabric, love, and more:

survival kit... + weekend