Souvenirs + vintage

brightness and convenience...

I'm so glad I found this old metal bucket painted white... it now holds bathroom essentials, as well as a (new to me) vintage vanity mirror... resting on top of a small wooden stool I found curbside over 12 years ago... it's wonderful now to have a bit more brightness and convenience...

My bathroom is painted the same color as the kitchen beadboard and dining room... and more touches of white, some for just the 'freshness'... like a daisy and some soaps on top of an old ironstone platter

and a $1 picture I found at a garage sale... it's handpainted onto the glass...

things are coming together in the bathroom... with a new shelving unit my husband crafted... I can't wait to show you and tell you the details on how we repurposed an old butler's pantry that was falling apart as our vanity in there now
*I've joined Kathleen at Faded Charm today for her White Wednesday*
xo+blessings,

art, bathroom, kitchen, and more:

brightness and convenience... + vintage