Souvenirs + weekend

my life...

never thought I would be here... with five children and one more on the way in a few weeks...
but I feel more like a woman today than ever before
my life... my kids... my loves...

it's hard not to reminisce at this time right before a new baby... but man alive do I love these people...

whether they are strapped to me for a day of hiking or gardening...

or running wild in the prairie...

no matter what season...

or the number of serious school hours we put in...

or the number of art projects we create...

and all the birthdays we celebrate...

life is sweet...

and still adventurous...

but always warming...

thank you sweet husband for our "loves"
have a beautiful weekend...
xo+blessings,

art, beautiful, Garden, life, love, time, and more:

my life... + weekend