Souvenirs + time

Jennifer Rizzo at the farm...

passionate about organics... art... making connections... Jennifer Rizzo is a very unique and treasured friend


photo taken by Tracey from French Larkspurshe's so pretty as a farmgirl... don't you think?  she lives over an hour from the farm, has three little kids, yet, took time out of her busy schedule... went out of her way, to help me decorate for the October sale

and made me smile
what I received in return was a genuine friend
not caring of the hours of drive time and hustle and bustle...
the most astounding thing is that I come up with an 'idea' and the next time we talk, she has either done it already or had just thought of it too
I have seen her creativity organically blossom
her new art, and the collection she is bringing to the farm is really... well... awesome...
She, of course, is coming to the sale... and bringing one of a kind art with her
How great is that??

HANDMADE
ONE OF A KIND
MADE RIGHT HERE... IN THE USA...

you cannot find items like this anywhere else... except for at my Farm Event... and I so appreciate... beyond words... Jenn and her constant support

I can't forget to mention that she never... and I seriously mean NEVER stops decorating... painting... creating... inspiring us all with her understated organic elegance

for constant inspiration, you can read her blog HERE to shop for Jenn's items, you can go HERE

xo+blessings,

art, Barn Sale, farm, Farm Events, idea, inspiration, Jennifer Rizzo, photo, shop, and more:

Jennifer Rizzo at the farm... + time