Souvenirs + shop

Beth Quinn at the farm...

I am so happy to tell you all that Beth Quinn, of Beth Quinn Designs is coming all the way from Arizona to be here on the farm to
be with her friends
meet new ones
and sell her beautifully made jewelry... 

her new children's line of jewelry... so darling

I definitely think that my favorite pieces are these "happy" ones...

yes, I bought these earrings and LOVE them...

She has been featured in such publications as: *Belle Amour* *Somerset Magazine* *Artful Blogging* *Haute Handbags* and many many more... Beth is making a whole new line just for the Farm Event...
one of a kind pieces! (it's a secret as of now... I haven't even seen any of her new line yet!!)


Beth Quinn and her husband What a blessing it is to know that Beth will be here... I'm truly overwhelmed... she's quite the artist...
you can shop for Beth's jewelry HERE
and visit her blog HERE

xo+blessings,

art, Barn Sale, beautiful, Beth Quinn, farm, Farm Events, Farm Market, happy, love, and more:

Beth Quinn at the farm... + shop