Souvenirs + time

a sweet gesture...

I've been working on a special place for just me and the baby... 

*a sneak peek at my project this week* and thanks to a dear... dear... reader of this blog, it's even cozier...

she emailed me and told me she was sending me something for the baby...
but oh my goodness, this gift brought tears to my eyes... as well as my oldest daughter...
we have never met in person we have never even talked on the phone
she hand knit this adorable and super soft and cuddly blanket and cap

little did she know that the room I am working on is a bit of teal and baby blue...
especially the old basinet we are using
thank you so much Elizabeth...
from the bottom of my heart, it is one of the nicest gifts I have ever received
At a different time, another reader of this blog... a dear woman, also gave me a blanket she added crocheted edges to... and that has been cuddled and loved now by my youngest son... thank you again Penny...
reach out and touch someone else's life with tenderness... it all starts with one person... one gesture...
xo+blessings,

art, life, love, and more:

a sweet gesture... + time