Souvenirs + weekend

no complaints...

our home is not a home without the freedom for the children to self-discover their pathway in life... I know each of them will do different things... have different lives from each other...

we have a basement... as well as an attic... but most of the activity happens in the living room... I guess that's why it's called the 'living room' eh? the forts are becoming quite elaborate... with many mazes and tunnels...

finding their path through all the colors is so fun for them...

the oldest daughter is now making dolls... so super cute!!

even me

I have my ways of having respite... and it oftentimes involves coffee and the kitchen...

but there are those times when I am able to get out of the house... (imagine!)

and this weekend is one of them... my friend Sherrie has her studio doors open this weekend -
Friday 5-8pm and Saturday 10-2pm... for more info, go to her facebook page: a ruffled nest... the studio

in case you haven't been there before, she sells everything from painted furniture to architectural salvage

xo + looking forward to the weekend already blessings,

freedom, fun, furniture, house, kitchen, life, time, and more:

no complaints... + weekend