Souvenirs + time

be yourself... be creative (part I)

I had a conversation yesterday with a dear friend...

and what concerned me is that she thinks that being married, with children, that she couldn't do "the things she wants to do"
she didn't even know what that "thing" was
but like she had lost herself amongst the diapers and laundry 

Being that I can relate, she turned to me to seek advice... a shoulder... a friend
I told her "turn off the TV"
it really is that simple
The internet is there, I told her, and at any given time, you can watch your fav. programs or read blogs, etc...
but do it when your husband isn't home and the kids are busy with their activities
Watching TV takes up so much of people's time... energy... brain power...
but most of all: CREATIVITY

I seriously do not know how I would be able to sew and help my kids do their art and projects and help my son build a castle out of blocks (and so much more) if I watched tv
My basic advice extended into a conversation based on finding her creativity...
all of us have it... and none of us are perfect... but we all have special talents

Be Yourself... Be Creative

xo+blessings,

art, BandW Sunday..., creative, and more:

be yourself... be creative (part I) + time